Addressing a market estimated at $50 billion annually, the TecHome Builder Summit drives extraordinary progress on technology for the nation’s biggest and most progressive single-family homebuilders and multifamily companies.
Guests attend the event to:
- Learn how to leverage home tech as a competitive tool to win sales vs. used homes.
- Update home tech merchandise assortments, standard offers, option and upgrade packaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Refine their tech plays – category-by-category, benefit-by-benefit, room-by-room, application-by-application.
- Improve their processes for planning, selling, marketing and delivering tech.
- Establish the vendor and peer relationships they need to lead on tech in a strategic, sustainable way.
The TecHome Builder Summit focuses on three tracks:
Home tech for high-volume single-family homebuilders, with 50-50,000+ starts annually, including the very biggest multi-market builders and regional builders. Strengthening and broadening tech and improving processes are content keys.
Home tech for luxury custom builders serving high-end clientele. We work to expand builders’ understanding of the possibilities of lux and how to present to clients and design product in early in the process.
In-unit, shared space and property-wide tech for large multifamily property developers and operators. Product, process and investment justification are covered in general sessions.