Addressing a market estimated $50 billion annually, the TecHome Builder Summit drives extraordinary progress on technology for the nation’s biggest and most progressive single-family homebuilders and multifamily companies.
Guests attend the event to:
• Learn how to leverage home tech as a competitive tool to win sales vs. used homes.
• Update home tech merchandise assortments, standard offers, option and upgrade packaging and go-to-market strategies.
• Refine their tech plays – category-by-category, benefit-by-benefit, room-by-room, application-by-application.
• Improve their processes for planning, selling, marketing and delivering tech.
• Establish the vendor and peer relationships they need to lead on tech in a strategic, sustainable way.
The TecHome Builder Summit focuses on three tracks:
Home tech for high-volume single-family homebuilders, with 50-50,000+ starts annually, including the very biggest multi-market builders and regional builders. Strengthening and broadening tech and improving processes are content keys.
Home tech for luxury custom builders serving high-end clientele. We work to expand builders’ understanding of the possibilities of lux and how to present to clients and design product in early in the process.
In-unit, shared space and property-wide tech for large multifamily property developers and operators. Product, process and investment justification are covered in general sessions.
Builders can increase market share by leveraging digital solutions, but for prolific gains they’ll need to re-engineer processes and improve collaboration with vendors as well.
Housing Transformation Summit helps builders:
• Leverage digital technology to engage more and better buyers online and personalize at scale to increase per home revenue and profit.
• Embrace innovations and on-trend products in structures, systems and finishes to increase differentiation vs. used homes.
• Tap into attachment and affiliate sales and lifetime revenue streams with digital technology and new vendor and service provider relationships.
The Housing Transformation Summit focuses on three tracks:
This track covers digital solutions and services that help builders: 1) find and connect with online home shoppers early, 2) drive shoppers down the funnel by leveraging interactivity, visualization and virtualization and 3) leverage digital design center–online and in physical design and sales environments—to helps buyers realize the dream of a finished home and deliver it profitably and on schedule.
Finishes & Personalization
How are lifestyle and décor trends driving change in the floorplans, designs and finishes that are so critical to winning buyers and differentiating new vs. used? How do we maximize sell-through of finishes options and upgrades? How do we enable and cash-in on sales of attachment categories like furniture, décor and other household goods? These are the key subjects of this track.
Structures & Systems
Some of the biggest and most difficult to replicate differentiators of new vs. used homes are inbetween or below the walls. This track highlights how structures and systems deliver valued differentiation like energy and water efficiency, health and wellness, resilience and integrity and how to market and present the features and benefits.